Questions or concerns? Please do not hesitate to contact us at Tara@zenmegifts.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 10:00am-7pm est.
Shipping & Delivery Time
Each Bracelet is Handmade and Goes Through a Quality Control Stage Before Delivery and Because we Love our Customers, we offer FREE Shipping Worldwide on orders over $50:
Being handcrafted unique jewelry, especially made for you, you will have to wait for a few days for your order to be processed. We guarantee you qualitative bracelets!
Most orders will arrive between 15 and 30 business days worldwide. We source our inventory from several jewelry and product designers within the US, Europe, and Asia. In order to keep our inventory affordable, fresh, and up to date with the latest styles we work directly with our suppliers. In very rare cases for orders from South America or Africa it can take up to 40 days.
We now offer flat rate shipping! All domestic orders are shipped via USPS Priority & First Class. Standard delivery time is 7-15 business days from date shipped, but may take longer. Most domestic orders are received within 2 week of ship date. If you still have not received your purchase after 3 week of your order delivering (USA), please notify Tara@zenmegifts.com and provide your order number.
Purchase for Personal Use Only
You may purchase products only for personal use and not for resale. By placing your order, you certify that you are purchasing products for personal use only and not for resale. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation.
Each piece of our jewelry is handcrafted and therefore delicate. Please take care of your jewelry so you can enjoy them as long as possible.
1. Take off your jewelry before you perform any sports.
2. Do not wear your jewelry when you are sleeping.
3. Keep your jewelry away from water. Do not leave them on while showering.
4. Gently clean your jewelry with a soft and clean cloth once in a while.
5. Keep your chains clasped to keep them from getting tangled.
6. Try not to expose your jewelry to everyday chemicals such as hair products, cosmetics, perfumes, or direct sunlight, as they are likely to damage them.
7. Avoid getting beaded or threaded pearl jewelry wet, they may lose their sheen.
8. Do not clean leather jewelry with water or soap. This will damage them.